Wednesday 13 February 2013

Super power

Often I find myself not quite having enough time in a day to do everything that I would aspire to. Because of this the super power that I would find helpful in my life would be to not need to sleep or become tiered. How I could use this to my benefit would be by doing all the things I enjoy doing with people during the day but at night when normal people are asleep I could accomplish everything that needs to be done and more. For example, the way I would utilize my hours is by staying as busy as possible. During the week I would attend school, hang out with friends then head to dance class spending my remaining minutes with my family when finished. Although it may not seem like a lot, large portions of my days are consumed leaving little time for me to relax and unwind by myself. This is where not needing sleep would help me achieve the time I need to  reach my goals in high school, and in life. Having twice as much time in my day I could better myself to the point were I am a super human and live a more eventful life. Spending my nights catching up on not only homework, current events in the world and a lot of literature I would love to read but can't find the time. Dance, yoga and meditation would also become a larger aspect in my life, learning new ways to build a stronger body and mind. Including these hobbies into my life would make me the best person that I feel I can be and that is why I would make a sleepless  superpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment