Wednesday 22 May 2013

beautiful creatures post

The story that I am reading has already captured my attention and intrigued my imagination. From about twenty pages in the novel “Beautiful Creatures.” has had me hanging with suspense. Making every silent reading session feel that much shorter, and way harder to close the book. Currently I am at the section in the book where each page does nothing but leave me more frustrated than the last.  Left with question after question where nothing is adding up yet. Though baffled this is what I enjoy most about reading this style of book. It’s the hook for me because it makes me ponder on what is going to happen subconsciously throughout the day. I would defiantly recommend this book to my friends and family who are down for captivating but long book because it would defiantly take a few weeks at least to make it to the end. The person specifically that I would recommend this book to would be my mom. Me and my mom always share books and she loves my recomendations. Also I would recomend this series to people who are down for a good long read because all books regarding this series are about 500 pages so if your looking for a quick read you might want to look else where. Although only a small ways into this book I have enjoyed it very much and I cant wait to see what happens in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment